In today’s global economic environment, businesses and individuals need sound proactive advice in order to deal with complex tax issues, with often national and international implications.
Our experienced tax personnel can assist clients in meeting compliance requirements as well as optimising tax strategies and identifying tax saving opportunities.
Our department can offer assistance in the following areas:
Corporate tax compliance
- Preparation of annual tax computations.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns.
- Assistance with other corporate tax matters such as dealing with assessments, obtaining tax rulings.
Personal tax compliance
- Preparation and filing of any tax related tax returns.
- Preparation of personal tax computations.
- Renewing and/or objecting against tax assessments issued by tax authorities.
International Tax Planning
Cyprus is widely used as a reputable financial centre for many multi-national companies, and a major reason for this is its favourable tax system and excellent tax treaty network.
Our firm provides the following services:
- Analysis of tax consequences of inbound and outbound investments.
- Assistance with reorganisations, mergers & acquisitions, disposals.
- Tax planning regarding exit strategies and efficient repatriation of profits.
- Tax planning regarding efficient use of tax treaties.
- Assistance with obtaining rulings from tax authorities on tax treatments.
- Expatriates tax issues.
Our tax team can assist clients with VAT compliance obligations, identify issues arising and optimise VAT recovery and planning opportunities.
The firm’s VAT services include the following:
- Preparation and filing of returns.
- Efficient VAT recovery/refund requests.
- VAT diagnostic reviews.
- Advice on VAT treatment of particular transactions.
- Assistance on VAT investigations.
- Securing VAT Rulings.